CAETS is an independent nonpolitical, non-governmental international organization of engineering and technological sciences academies, one member academy per country, with the following objectives:
- Prepared to advise governments and international organizations on technical and policy issues related to its areas of expertise;
- Contribute to the strengthening of engineering and technological activities to promote sustainable economic growth and social welfare throughout the world;
- Foster a balanced understanding of the applications of engineering and technology by the public;
- Provide an international forum for discussion and communication of engineering and technological issues of common concern;
- Foster cooperative international engineering and technological efforts through meaningful contacts for development of programs of bilateral and multilateral interest;
- Encourage improvement of engineering education and practice internationally; and
- Foster establishment of additional engineering academies in countries where none exist.
CAETS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, incorporated in the District of Columbia, USA E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2016 CAETS Convocation and meetings will be in London, Monday - Thursday, September 12 -15, with a tour on Friday.
New Year 2016